Chariot Auto Sales was founded in 1993. It is a family owned and operated business. The business focuses on offering clean Trucks and Cars usually 1 to 4 years old, and at a quality and price that cannot be matched. Occasionally we offer older cars as well. The majority of our cars are certified with our 4 year 100,000 mile warranty.
We try to make the process of buying a car as simple and as low-pressure as possible. When you arrive you will be greeted by a friendly, non-pushy salesman. You can take a test drive of any car you'd like. If you have a trade-in, we will evaluate it while you are on your test drive. After the test-drive we can show you the Carfax, present the balance of the factory warranty remaining, provide extended warranty information, and show you a detailed outline of the final cost of the car, including sales tax and licensing. The paperwork process, even with financing and trade-ins, usually takes no more than 45 minutes and most people are in-and-out in less than an hour.
The majority of our customers choose to finance their cars. We have the capacity to do all financing at our dealership, there is no need to go to a credit union or bank prior to coming. Financing only takes a few minutes and responses from the credit unions that we work with come back in less than an hour.
- We accept trade-ins at competitive prices.
- We provide free vehicle history reports for all vehicles in inventory.
- We provide Extended Warranties on request
- Some of our cars are missing owner's manuals, floor mats, and extra keys. If the owners manuals are missing we will show you on ebay where you can buy one for around $25. If there is only one key, we will give you information on how to get a second key made at a fraction of the cost that a dealership will charge.
- We do not guarantee that all features of every car posted on our website is 100% correct. The year, make, and model should be correct, however, the expanded list of features can sometimes be wrong due to limitations in the VIN decoder. Please double-check these features when you come in to look at the car. The salesman will be happy to do this with you.
We aren't perfect but we try to be
We are a small family business with less than 10 employees that sells the same volume of cars as a big dealership with 100 employees. That being said, sometimes we make mistakes and we will do everything we can to make things better.