The only fee that Chariot Auto Sales collects is the Dealer Document Fee of $399.00. All other fees are state mandated.
What is the out-the-door price?
If you live in Utah
TOTAL PRICE = SALES PRICE + $399 DOC FEE + 6.85% UT SALES TAX + $290 UT LICENSE/REGISTRATION
If you live outside of Utah
TOTAL PRICE = SALES PRICE + $399 DOC FEE + $130 UT TEMPORARY PERMIT.
Buyer is responsible to pay all sales tax in the state they register the vehicle in.
Here are some items that can be added on to the purchase:
- Service Contract - Starting at $1099 for 5 additional years of bumper-to-bumper coverage.
- Gap Insurance - $695 for the life of the car loan
- Tint - $150
- Backup Camera - $600
- DVD Player - $700 to $900 depending on screen size.
- Heated Seats - $450
- Leather - $1100 to $1500 depending on size of car
- Tow Package - $250 to $350 depending on wiring
- Extra keys - $25 to $200